Blogging is the new era of digital marketing. Without Blogging, it is so difficult to run your business online.
So every bloggers’ main goal is How to profit from a blog. For start a profitable blog you have to use some easy strategies.
In this article, I will talk about the 3 powerful ways to profit from your blog.
Cyberspace features a NEW marketing tool, albeit they have been around for quite a while, yet, ONLY recently are recognized as a strong communication tool for Internet marketers.
If you have been following the newest Internet marketing trends like I even have, then you’ve definitely heard of them.
What’s this new marketing tool I’m taking that every Serious marketer should have in place?
Now, only for those of you who aren’t quite sure what a BLOG is, here’s a fast definition:
A BLOG is essentially a journal that’s available on the online. The activity of updating(usually on a daily to weekly basis) a blog is named “Blogging” and someone who keeps a Blog may be a “Blogger”.
Here you can read the in-depth article on How to start a blog for Beginners (Step by Step Process).
There you’ve got it, quick and to the purpose .
Okay. For the remainder of this text, I would like to specialize in how ONE can $Profit$ from having their own Blog.
I’m getting to list 3 ways that I feel are the simplest and most Powerful ways to urge the foremost out of your Blog.
So, thereupon said, let’s attend Profit Tactic #3.
#3. Start E-mail Marketing from Day-1
Anytime a corporation or an individual sends out an email, apart from order confirmations and direct responses to customer questions, it might be considered a sort of email marketing. Email marketing is one segment of internet/online marketing, which encompasses online marketing via websites, social media, blogs, and more.
Email marketing can include newsletters with updates on the corporate, or promotions of sales and exclusive deals for subscribers. Marketing emails can also seek to share a general message on the company’s behalf, like within the wake of a natural disaster or company scandal.
At its best, email marketing allows businesses to stay their customers informed and tailor their marketing messages to their audience. At its worst, this type of selling can drive customers away with persistently annoying spam emails.
To create an email list:
- Create a signup form on your website Using Aweber. When people come to your website for the primary time and like what they see, they’ll need thanks to staying in-the-know about your brand. Create a form for newsletter signups and install a pop-up to gather customer data from your visitors.
- Use an honest old-fashioned signup sheet. Whether it’s at your brick and mortar store, or an occasion that you’re hosting or attending, when you’re surrounded by people that are into what you are doing, provide an area for them to check in and learn more.
- Drive signups through social media. If you don’t have a considerable email list (or you’d a bit like to ascertain it grow), but you’ve got an engaged social media following, tap into that resource. Share your signup form on your social channels.
Why to Choose Aweber?
- You can start the Free forever Plan.
- Easy to use.
- Tons of Done For You Templates
- Support options are more extensive than is the case with some key competing products and based on Aweber’s Stevie awards for customer service, should be high.
- It’s reasonably priced — whilst not the cheapest product of its kind out there, it is cheaper than several similar solutions.
- It has a built-in landing page builder.
- It facilitates AMP for email.
- It has good import functionality
- It integrates with a decent range of third party tools and apps.
- It makes setting up simple time-based autoresponders very easy to do.
- All email templates are responsive.
- You can use web fonts in e-newsletters sent with Aweber.
Having an email list will help you:
- Boost affiliate marketing revenue
- Generate sales of your ebook
- Get more webinar registrations
- Drive more signups for your online course
- Sell more merch
- And more
#2. Promote Recurring Affiliate Products
Let me simplify you first, “What is Recurring Affiliate Commissions?”
If someone buys a product from your link and pays on a monthly basis then you will also get paid on a monthly basis.
Like Hosting, Email Marketing Tools, Keyword Researching tools, themes, plugins, funnel builder, etc.
People need to pay monthly to these kind of products and you will get also paid repeatedly when you will promote these types of recurring basis Affiliate Products.
This is the most perfect way to make your blog profitable.
If you promote Amazon products or Physical products, you will get paid only once and they customer will never again come back to you.
And if you promote recurring products, the customer don’t need to come to you, They will have to pay monthly or yearly to run their business.
Like, if someone buys a hosting from your affiliate link, it is obvious that you will get paid monthly for a long time. Because without hosting the customer can’t run him/her business.
This is the main focus point of choosing a Affiliate program that has recurring commissions.
Looking at our example above should be enough of a reason to have an interest in programs with recurring commissions.
Imagine: With only one referral, you’ll be earning consistent money, over and once again .
If one referral would earn you $120. What if you bought 100 people to check-in for any product, and that they all cursed with it for a year? That’s $12,000!
Of course, this is often just an example. My point is that with only one link, you’ll be earning hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars per month with none extra effort!
Here are quite a few ways to leverage your current business/online presence to market your affiliate programs.
In general, there are a couple of details to remember:
For starters, only recommend products that are congruent with the requirements of your audience.
If it doesn’t offer value, don’t sell (even if it pays 90% commissions).
At an equivalent time, it’s important to limit the number of products you’re promoting at any given time.
Instead, pick just a couple of that you simply know can seriously help your audience grow their business.
On an equivalent note, avoid promoting overly similar products because they’ll compete with one another within the minds of your audience.
It’s better to suggest just one product for every sort of problem that your audience faces.
Keeping this stuff in mind, here are a number of the simplest strategies for promoting affiliate programs:
- Video Tutorials On YouTube.
- Write Original Product Reviews
- Case Studies
- Email Marketing Automation
- Resources Page
- Offer Exclusive Bonus Deals
- Online Course
#1. Writing “Product Reviews”.
If you’ve got never considered adding product reviews to your business website or blog, there are some good reasons to start writing product review type articles.
Some people write product reviews to form money through affiliate income; others roll in the hay to realize access to the products themselves; still, others use them as a way to create a reputation as an influencer or thought leader around a given line or industry topic; finally, some write reviews as link bait to draw in program attention and increase traffic.
Writing “Product Reviews” may be a good way to take advantage of your Blog just because they permit you to Soft-Sell your potential customer by way of giving them your personal opinion on the merchandise you’re recommending then providing them with a link if they want to seem into it further, rather than throwing a sales talk at them.
Nobody likes to be sold, but, offering them your insight on a Product and/or Service that would help solve the matter they’re handling is yet one more good way to take advantage of your Blog and cause you to appear as if a Hero.
Most marketers are cognizant of all this data and that they skill valuable it is often if used appropriately. there’s a good sort of way to use all of this data, from e-commerce product page optimization, SEO, consumer segmentation, and sentiment.
People share their thoughts and feelings about life, politics, families, hobbies, and their greatest joys and grievances. one of the foremost common sorts of consumer-generated content is product reviews.
They contain incredibly valuable information because consumers often provide in-depth insights into the pros and cons of the merchandise, packaging, shipping, and even their experiences with customer service.
So, it’s been proven time and time again what proportion of reviews affect consumers during the buying process.
But the worth of the knowledge within product reviews doesn’t end in helping consumers make their purchase decisions.
The insights, opinions, and real-life experiences that buyers have had with products are all portrayed in product reviews. this is often the sort of data that companies spend many thousands of dollars to get through traditional marketing research methods.
You can begin to make money online through writing product reviews by doing the following:
- Sign up for a company’s affiliate program.
- Write a compelling, informative review of one of the company’s products. In this review, you will include an affiliate link that you should receive when you sign up. This informs the company if someone makes a purchase via your link.
- The person perusing the review is hopefully convinced, clicks on the aforementioned link, and makes a purchase, becoming a customer because of your influence.
- You receive a commission.
The key elements of an informative review
- Pros and cons
- Be detail-oriented
- What its made of
- Where it was manufactured
- Whether or not it’s fairtrade
- Product updates
- Good imagery and visual elements
Blogging is not a quick rich scheme. It takes time and timeless effort to become successful in blogging.
But if you know the right way of doing it, It become much easier to make profit from a blog.
According to me, it is an 9 month process to earn your first dollar from blogging. Many bloggers quit right away into the half path after seeing no success.
If you are ready to work hard without thinking about money then blogging is the right choice for you.
These 3 powerful as well as proven ways will help you get in the right path.
I have another in-depth article on 7 Proven ways to monetize a blog. You should read that also to perfectly monetize your blog and make money from it.
Well… there you’ve got it, “3 POWERFUL Ways To take advantage of Your BLOG… Starting TODAY!”.
If you haven’t started a BLOG, maybe it is time you considered it since NOW you’ve got some incentive.
I truly hope this article helped you realize the Profit potential your Blog could have and the way you’ll start incorporating it… Starting TODAY!